What is SQF Certification?
What is meant by the SQF Standard and Compliance?
The Safe Quality Food (SQF) Program is a rigorous and credible food safety and quality program that is recognized by retailers, brand owners, and food service providers world-wide. Recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), the SQF family of food safety and quality codes are designed to meet industry, customer, and regulatory requirements for all sectors of the food supply chain – from the farm all the way to the retail stores.
This rigorous farm-to-fork food safety and quality certification also helps food producers assure their buyers that their food products meet the highest possible global food safety standards.
The SQF Program will guide you through the process of setting up a comprehensive food safety management system on your farm, in your warehouse or facility – and then check your work by examining your processes with an annual audit. All audits are conducted through the SQFI Audit Database, powered by Repositrak. Passing this audit results in a certificate and earns a facility the right to proudly call themselves an “SQF-Certified Site”.
All SQF-related information is published in five primary languages: German, English, Spanish, French and Italian. SQF aims to ensure comparability and transparency for the consumer throughout the entire supply chain, and to reduce costs for suppliers and retailers.
Achieving this certification is not only a testament to your hard work, it is also a credible demonstration of your commitment to food safety – something that will help your team and your customers sleep better at night.
The SQF Program is not about obtaining a certificate or a gold star–it is about establishing a sound food safety program in your facility to protect your brand, your buyer, and your bottom line.
Obtaining SQF Certification is not only achievable for large suppliers. SQF Certification is possible for every supplier at all levels of the food industry, from farm to fork. Starting your food safety journey has never been easier; whether you are a small family owned business or a large chain corporation – it all begins with choosing the most suitable SQF Program.
The following SQF Programs are available to implement at your site:
• SQF Fundamentals Program
• SQF Food Safety Program
• SQF Food Safety and Quality Program
• SQF Ethical Sourcing Program
SQFI has developed a series of steps to help you identify which Program is best suited for your site. It is worthwhile to note that no matter which Program you choose, they are all covered under the SQF Compliance and Integrity Program.
What is the difference between (SQF, FSSC 22000, IFS & BRCGS) Standards and GFSI?
SQF is one among recognised GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) Standard. GFSI is different than SQF. GFSI has recognised five standards SQF, BRCGS, FSSC 22000, IFS and GLOBAL GAP. SQF, IFS, BRCGS, GLOBAL GAP and FSSC 22000 standards have their distinct requirement for audit and compliance.
What does SQF Certificate stand for in the food industry and what are the Benefits of SQF Certificate?
SQF certification allows food safety and quality systems to be verified and validated throughout the food chain, increasing brand protection, consumer confidence and loyalty. SQF is recognized by retailers, foodservice providers and regulatory agencies around the world that require HACCP food safety and quality management systems by their suppliers.
- Recognized worldwide
- Promotes confidence in food safety, quality and legality
- Enhances your marketing image
- Provides a platform for consistent improvement in process quality and safety, allowing processors valuable time and resources historically lost to multiple and conflicting audit standards
- Improves process management by helping to proactively identify and manage risk so as to avoid stock recoveries, market withdrawals and rework
- Increases yield by reducing material waste
- Streamlines risk and process management
Safety and Quality benefits:
- Addresses food safety requirements
- Provides proof of due diligence
- Encourages more responsible agricultural and manufacturing processes
- Complies with regulatory requirements
How do I access and check my SQF Certification Status Online?
SQF Certified client receives login credentials from SQF by email as client login. SQF Certified clients are updated in SQF Directory with their Organisation Name, Address, Scope of Certification Products and Contact Details with Issue of Certificate and Validity of SQF Certificate.
What is the meaning of SQF Audit and How to Implement SQF Food Safety Program?
- Organisational commitment towards Food Safety as per SQF Certification
- develop internal system about Food Safety Hazard and Risk from process and product as per SQF Certification
- Develop Food Safety Monitoring Plan covering stages of inspections required to control manufacturing or service delivery process to eliminate, reduce or control health hazards and food safety risks from physical, chemical & microbiological contamination as per SQF Certification.
- Increase consumer confidence, community faith and stake holder confidence
- Reduce legal obligation related to product, service delivery such as Food Safety and Standards FSSAI Act, FSS Rules, Food Safety & Standard Rules.
- Global market access in terms of export and global recognition
- Independent of personal competency and high reliability on Food Safety Management System.
- Reduce Product Recall, Reduce Product Withdrawal, Reduce Non-Conformances, Reduce re-process, Reduce Legal Non-Compliances,
- Legal Compliance of Schedule 4 Compliance of FSSAI, FSSAI license conditions, FSSAI Inspection
- Pre-Requisite Program, Operational PRP, Hazard Risk Evaluation, CCP Determination, HACCP Plan, Validation Plan, Verification Plan as per SQF Certification
- Food Safety concerned organisational approach as per SQF Certification
- Reduce Legal Obligation and compliance inspections.
How do I get SQF Certificate?
What are the Steps to Proceed and How to Achieve SQF Certification?
- Gap Analysis, Food Safety Policy, Food Safety Objectives
- Determining role, responsibility and authorities, Identify and assemble core group, Appointment of Food Safety Team Leader
- Awareness Training to Core Group and identified staff
- Management System Documentation: Level 1 to Level 4, Food Safety Manual, Procedures, SSOP, Pre-Requisite Program, HACCP Manual, Food Safety Plan, Validation Plan, Verification Plan.
- VACCP and TACCP
- Food Defence Plan and Security Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment of Raw Material, Packing Material, Outsource Processes
- Internal Auditors Training to Core Group and Conduct of Internal Audit
- Conduct of Management Review Meeting
- Application to Certification Body
- Final Certification Audit – end of project
SQF Certification Consultancy
Is consultant required to get SQF Certificate?
addwise can help you achieve SQF Food Safety program through effective implementation securing above 85% Score with G-Good Grade. The Scoring Percentage depending upon available infrastructure improvements with 100% success rate of project implementation with in time frame.
addwise can help you develop, implement SQF Certification requirements and attain SQF certification from reputed certification body. addwise is preferred consultancy organisation by reputed SQF certification bodies in India, Middle East, Europe, USA.
addwise also helps organisation for SQF Certification Consultancy on Plant Design, Plant Layout. addwise can help organisation construct plant as per SQF Certification.
Who we are as SQF Certification Consultancy?
Team addwise have Food Safety Qualified professionals, SQF Lead Auditors who have consulted SQF Certification systems in more than 25 organization covering manufacturing and service industries of varied size and complexity in India, Ethiopia, Kuwait, Qatar, Dubai, and Middle East.
Team addwise includes legal experts on food safety laws, rules and regulations, helps organisation comply with. Team addwise includes QCI Approved, FSSAI Approved and SQF Food Safety Management System Consultant for SQF Certification.
addwise have successfully completed more than 25 SQF Certification projects on SQF Food program consultancy with 100% success rate. addwise is also offering consultancy for SQF Fundamentals Program, SQF Food Safety and Quality Program, SQF Ethical Sourcing Program as per SQF Certification Standard.
addwise have successfully completed consultancy projects according to SQF Fundamentals Program, SQF Food Safety and Quality Program, SQF Ethical Sourcing Program requirements.
addwise is the only QCI Approved Food Safety HACCP, ISO 22000, SQF Consultant in Gujarat. addwise is the only FSSAI Approved HACCP, ISO 22000 Food Safety Inspector, FSSAI Consultant, FSSAI Assessor and FSSAI Evaluator.
addwise provides SQF Certification Consultancy services in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Junagadh, Surendranagar, Mumbai, Pune, Mehsana, Sidhpur, Palanpur, Gandhinagar, Nadiad, Anand, Kutch, Ankleshwar, Dahej, Bharuch, Vapi, Valsad, Junagadh, Porbandar, Bhavnagar, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangaluru, Hubli, Belgaum, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Nepal, Bhutan, UAE, Middle East, Dubai etc.
What we Offer?
- One to One & personal attention rather than pure professional approach.
- 100% client retained till today.
- In-time project completion for all the projects handled till today.
- Team includes Lead Auditors, industry experts and Government QCI & FSSAI Approved Consultants.
- We don’t make client follow up for their project rather we follow up client for project execution.
- Client services for LIFE TIME not only up to project completion.
- Hence 100% client satisfactions at all the times.
- addwise believes that implementation of system is more important than no. of visit.
- Confidentiality is strictly maintained during and after implementation of project.
GET FREE QUOTE for Fast, Easy and Cost Effective SQF Certificate / Training
List of SQF Certified Clients
Ruparel Foods Pvt. Ltd, UFLEX Limited, Kalpesh Corporation, Satnam Psyllium Industries, AV Organics LLP, Akash Agro Industries, Eastmade Herbs and Spices Pvt. Ltd., Sagar Chemicals, Pet Kraft, Kanpur etc.
Please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get full client list.
What Trainings are required for SQF Certification?
addwise offers following trainings for SQF based Food Safety Management System
|SQF Certification Training – Awareness||
|SQF Certification Training – Awareness||
|SQF Certification SQF Internal Auditor Training||
|SQF Certification SQF Internal Auditor Training||