What is BRC Certification?
What is meant by the BRC Standard and Compliance?
BRC meaning in food industry or About BRC:
BRC is now BRCGS. BRC earlier know as British Retail Consortium standards developed by UK Retailers. BRC Global Standard is scheme owner who have developed standards specifying requirements for retailers, manufacturing and food service organisation.
BRCGS have developed and released following standards for third party BRC Certification:
- BRC Food Safety Standard
- BRC Packaging and Packaging Material (BRC global standard for packaging and packaging materials)
- BRC Storage and Distribution
- BRC Consumer Product
- BRC Retail
- BRC Agent and Broker
- BRC Ethical Trader and Responsible Sourcing (BRC Trading)
- BRC Gluten-Free Certification Program
- BRC Plant-based Certification Program
What is the difference between BRC FSSC 22000 SQF IFS and GFSI?
BRCGS is one among recognised GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) Standard. GFSI is different than BRC. GFSI has recognised four standards BRC Certification, FSSC22000, IFS and SQF. BRC, IFS, SQF and FSSC22000 standards have their distinct requirement for audit and compliance.
What does BRC Certificate stand for in the food industry and what are the Benefits of BRC Certificate?
The BRC Global Standard for Food Certification aims to:
* Promote best practices
* Improve supplier standards and consistency, and avoid product failure
* Eliminate multiple audits of food manufacturers
* Support retailer objectives at all levels of the manufacturing supply chain
* Provide concise information to assist with due diligence defense
If a supplier gains certification against the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, it assures the customer that they are dealing with a company that reaches high levels of competence in all critical areas. They will know that their supplier is monitoring and continually improving their product quality, safety and legality, and that they have taken every possible precaution to prevent problems should there ever be a challenge made against a product. The certification audit report will be one of the documents an enforcement authority would require from a retailer or brand owner to demonstrate that their supplier was competent to produce a safe and legal product.
The BRC Standard meets the strong need to preserve the integrity of branded products. The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety is a single verification that ensures both the fulfillment of legal obligations and of customer protection.
How do I access and check my BRC Certification Status Online?
How to check BRC online?
BRC Certified client receives login credentials from BRCGS by email as client login which you can use and access details on BRC website. BRC Certified clients are updated in BRCGS Directory with their Organisation Name, Address, Scope of Certification Products and Contact Details with Issue of Certificate and Validity of BRC Certificate on BRC site.
What is the meaning of BRC Audit and How to Implement BRC, BRC Food, BRC Packaging Standard? (BRC Audit meaning & Implementation)
- Organisational commitment towards Food Safety as per BRC Certification
- develop internal system about Food Safety Hazard and Risk from process and product as per BRC food standard Certification
- Develop Food Safety Monitoring Plan covering stages of inspections required to control manufacturing or service delivery process to eliminate, reduce or control health hazards and food safety risks from physical, chemical & microbiological contamination as per BRC Certification.
- Increase consumer confidence, community faith and stake holder confidence
- Reduce legal obligation related to product, service delivery such as Food Safety and Standards FSSAI Act, FSS Rules, Food Safety & Standard Rules.
- BRC in export: Global market access in terms of export and global recognition
- Independent of personal competency and high reliability on Food Safety Management System.
- Reduce Product Recall, Reduce Product Withdrawal, Reduce Non-Conformances, reduce re-process, Reduce Legal Non-Compliances,
- Legal Compliance of Schedule 4 Compliance of FSSAI, FSSAI license conditions, FSSAI Inspection
- Pre-Requisite Program, Operational PRP, Hazard Risk Evaluation, CCP Determination, HACCP Plan, Validation Plan, Verification Plan as per BRC Certification
- Food Safety concerned organisational approach as per BRC Certification
- Reduce Legal Obligation and compliance inspections.
How do I get BRC Certificate?
What are the Steps to Proceed and How to Achieve BRC Certification?
- Gap Analysis, Food Safety Policy, Food Safety Objectives
- Determining role, responsibility and authorities, Identify and assemble core group, Appointment of Team Leader
- Management System Documentation: Level 1 to Level 4, Pre-Requisite Program, Operational PRPs, Hazard Evaluation, Critical Control Point, HACCP Plan, Food Safety Plan, Validation Plan, Verification Plan.
- VACCP and TACCP
- Food Defence and Security Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment of Raw Material, Packing Material, Outsource Processes
- Awareness Training to Core Group and identified staff
- Internal Auditors Training to Core Group and Conduct of Internal Audit
- Conduct of Management Review Meeting
- Application to Certification Body
- Final Certification Audit – end of project
Is consultant required to get BRC Certificate?
addwise can help you achieve BRC-Food Certification, BRC Packaging Certification and BRC-IOP certification through effective implementation securing AA or A grade depending upon available infrastructure improvements with 100% success rate of project implementation with in time frame.
addwise can help you develop, implement BRC Certification requirements and attain BRC certification from reputed certification body. addwise is preferred consultancy organisation by reputed BRC certification bodies in India, Middle East, Europe, USA.
addwise also helps organisation for BRC Certification Consultancy on Plant Design, Plant Layout. addwise can help organisation construct plant as per BRC Certification.
Who we are as BRC Certification Consultancy?
Team addwise have Food Safety Qualified professionals, BRC Lead Auditors who have consulted BRC Certification systems in more than 800 organisation covering manufacturing and service industries of varied size and complexity in India, Ethiopia, Kuwait, Qatar, Dubai, Middle East.
Team addwise includes legal experts on food safety laws, rules and regulations, helps organisation comply with. Team addwise includes QCI Approved and FSSAI Approved BRC Food Safety Management System Consultant for BRC Certification.
addwise have successfully completed more than 50 BRC Certification projects on BRC-Food and BRC Packaging consultancy with 100% success rate. addwise is also offering consultancy for BRC Agent Broker standard and BRC consumer goods standard as per BRC Certification Standard.
addwise have successfully completed consultancy projects according to BRC Food, BRC IOP, BRC Packaging, BRC Storage & Distribution, BRC Consumer Goods, BRC Agent Broker requirements.
addwise is the only QCI Approved Food Safety HACCP, ISO 22000, BRC Consultant in Gujarat. addwise is the only FSSAI Approved HACCP, ISO 22000 Food Safety Inspector, FSSAI Consultant, FSSAI Assessor and FSSAI Evaluator.
addwise provides BRC Certification Consultancy services in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Junagadh, Surendranagar, Mumbai, Pune, Mehsana, Sidhpur, Palanpur, Gandhinagar, Nadiad, Anand, Kutch, Ankleshwar, Dahej, Bharuch, Vapi, Valsad, Junagadh, Porbandar, Bhavnagar, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangaluru, Hubli, Belgaum, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Nepal, Bhutan, UAE, Middle East, Dubai etc.
What we Offer?
- One to One & personal attention rather than pure professional approach.
- 100% client retained till today.
- In-time project completion for all the projects handled till today.
- Team includes Lead Auditors, industry experts and Government QCI & FSSAI Approved Consultants.
- We don’t make client follow up for their project rather we follow up client for project execution.
- Client services for LIFE TIME not only up to project completion.
- Hence 100% client satisfactions at all the times.
- addwise believes that implementation of system is more important than no. of visit.
- Confidentiality is strictly maintained during and after implementation of project.
GET FREE BRC CERTIFICATION COST QUOTE for Fast, Easy and Cost Effective BRC Certificate / Training
List of BRC food Certified Clients
Uflex Limited, Havmor Icecream, Ruparel Foods Pvt. Ltd., Kalpesh Corporation, Satnam Psyllium, Eastmade Spices, AV Organics etc. more than 50 projects successfully completed with A Grade.
Please feel free to email us on email@example.com to get full client list.
What Trainings are required for BRC Certification?
addwise offers following trainings for BRC based Food Safety Management System
|BRC Certification Training – Awareness||
|BRC Certification Training – Awareness||
|BRC Certification BRC Internal Auditor Training||
|BRC Certification BRC Internal Auditor Training||
How to apply for BRC Certification?
Click here to get free quote or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Girish Sharma
addwise – +91 99789 40673
GET FREE QUOTE for Fast, Easy and Cost Effective BRC Certification / BRC Certification Training