What is BRCGS Certification?
What is meant by the BRC Standard and Compliance?
BRC meaning in food industry or About BRC:
BRC is now BRCGS (Brand Recognition and Compliance Global Standard). BRC earlier know as British Retail Consortium standards developed by UK Retailers. BRC Global Standard is scheme owner who have developed standards specifying requirements for retailers, manufacturing and food service organisation.
BRCGS have developed and released following standards for third party BRCGS Certification:
- BRCGS Food Safety Standard
- BRCGS Packaging and Packaging Material
- BRCGS Storage and Distribution
- BRCGS Consumer Product
- BRCGS Retail
- BRCGS Agent and Broker (BRCGS Trading)
- BRCGS Ethical Trader and Responsible Sourcing
- BRCGS Gluten-Free Certification Program
- BRCGS Plant-based Certification Program
What is the difference between BRCGS, FSSC 22000, SQF, IFS and GFSI?
BRCGS is one among most recognised GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) Standard. GFSI is different than BRCGS. GFSI has recognised four standards for food safety such as BRCGS Certification, FSSC22000, IFS and SQF. BRCGS, IFS, SQF and FSSC22000 standards have their distinct requirement for audit and compliance.
What does BRCGS Certificate stand for in the food industry Packaging Industry and what are the Benefits of BRCGS Certificate?
The BRC Global Standard for Food Certification aims to:
* Promote best practices
* Improve supplier standards and consistency, and avoid product failure
* Eliminate multiple audits of food manufacturers
* Support retailer objectives at all levels of the manufacturing supply chain
* Provide concise information to assist with due diligence defense
If a supplier gains certification against the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, it assures the customer that they are dealing with a company that reaches high levels of competence in all critical areas. They will know that their supplier is monitoring and continually improving their product quality, safety and legality, and that they have taken every possible precaution to prevent problems should there ever be a challenge made against a product. The certification audit report will be one of the documents an enforcement authority would require from a retailer or brand owner to demonstrate that their supplier was competent to produce a safe and legal product.
The BRC Global Standard meets the strong need to preserve the integrity of branded products. The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety is a single verification that ensures both the fulfillment of legal obligations and of customer protection.
How do I access and check my BRC Certification Status Online?
How to check BRCGS Certificate status online?
BRCGS Certified client receives login credentials from BRCGS by email as client login which you can use and access details on BRCGS Directory website. BRCGS Certified clients are updated in BRCGS Directory with their Organisation Name, Address, Scope of Certification Products, Exclusions and Contact Details, with Issue date of Certificate and Validity of BRC Certificate with Geolocation on BRC site.
What is the meaning of BRC Audit and How to Implement BRCGS, BRCGS Food, BRCGS Packaging Standard? (BRCGS Audit meaning & Implementation)
- Organisational commitment towards Food Safety as per BRCGS Certification
- develop internal system about Food Safety Hazard and Risk from process and product as per BRCGS food standard Certification
- Develop Food Safety Monitoring Plan covering stages of inspections required to control manufacturing or service delivery process to eliminate, reduce or control health hazards and food safety risks from physical, chemical & microbiological contamination as per BRCGS Certification.
- Increase consumer confidence, community faith and stake holder confidence
- Reduce legal obligation related to product, service delivery such as Food Safety and Standards FSSAI Act, FSS Rules, Food Safety & Standard Rules.
- BRCGS in export: Global market access in terms of export and global recognition
- Independent of personal competency and high reliability on Food Safety Management System.
- Reduce Product Recall, Reduce Product Withdrawal, Reduce Non-Conformances, reduce re-process, Reduce Legal Non-Compliances,
- Legal Compliance of Schedule 4 Compliance of FSSAI, FSSAI license conditions, FSSAI Inspection
- Pre-Requisite Program, Operational PRP, Hazard Risk Evaluation, CCP Determination, HACCP Plan, Validation Plan, Verification Plan as per BRCGS Certification
- Food Safety concerned organisational approach as per BRCGS Certification
- Reduce Legal Obligation and compliance inspections.
How do I get BRCGS Certificate?
What are the Steps to Proceed and How to Achieve BRCGS Certification?
- Gap Analysis for Infrastructure and existing documentation
- Identify and establish Food Safety Policy, Food Safety Objectives
- Determining role, responsibility and authorities, Identify and assemble core group, Appointment of Team Leader
- Management System Documentation: Level 1 to Level 4, Pre-Requisite Program, Operational PRPs, Hazard Evaluation, Critical Control Point, HACCP Plan, Food Safety Plan, Validation Plan, Verification Plan.
- VACCP and TACCP
- Food Defence and Security Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment of Raw Material, Packing Material, Outsource Processes
- Awareness Training to Core Group and identified staff
- Internal Auditors Training to Core Group and Conduct of Internal Audit
- Conduct of Management Review Meeting
- Application to Certification Body
- Final Certification Audit – end of project
Is consultant required to get BRCGS Certificate?
addwise can help you achieve BRCGS-Food Certification, BRCGS Packaging Certification and BRCGS-IOP certification through effective implementation securing AA or A grade depending upon available infrastructure improvements with 100% success rate of project implementation with in time frame.
addwise can help you develop, implement BRCGS Certification requirements and attain BRCGS certification from reputed certification body. addwise is preferred consultancy organisation by reputed BRCGS certification bodies in India, Middle East, Europe, USA.
addwise also helps organisation for BRCGS Certification Consultancy on Plant Design, Plant Layout. addwise can help organisation construct plant as per BRCGS Certification.
Who we are as BRCGS Certification Consultancy?
Team addwise have Food Safety Qualified professionals, BRCGS Lead Auditors who have consulted BRCGS Certification systems in more than 800 organisation covering manufacturing and service industries of varied size and complexity in India, Ethiopia, Kuwait, Qatar, Dubai, Middle East.
Team addwise includes legal experts on food safety laws, rules and regulations, helps organisation comply with. Team addwise includes QCI Approved and FSSAI Approved BRCGS Food Safety Management System Consultant for BRCGS Certification.
addwise have successfully completed more than 50 BRCGS Certification projects on BRCGS-Food and BRCGS Packaging consultancy with 100% success rate. addwise is also offering consultancy for BRCGS Agent Broker standard and BRCGS consumer goods standard as per BRCGS Certification Standard.
addwise have successfully completed consultancy projects according to BRCGS Food, BRCGS IOP, BRCGS Packaging, BRCGS Storage & Distribution, BRCGS Consumer Goods, BRCGS Agent Broker requirements.
addwise is the only QCI Approved Food Safety HACCP, ISO 22000, BRCGS Consultant in Gujarat. addwise is the only FSSAI Approved HACCP, ISO 22000 Food Safety Inspector, FSSAI Consultant, FSSAI Assessor and FSSAI Evaluator.
addwise provides BRCGS Certification Consultancy services in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Junagadh, Surendranagar, Mumbai, Pune, Mehsana, Sidhpur, Palanpur, Gandhinagar, Nadiad, Anand, Kutch, Ankleshwar, Dahej, Bharuch, Vapi, Valsad, Junagadh, Porbandar, Bhavnagar, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangaluru, Hubli, Belgaum, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Nepal, Bhutan, UAE, Middle East, Dubai etc.
What we Offer?
- One to One & personal attention rather than pure professional approach.
- 100% client retained till today.
- In-time project completion for all the projects handled till today.
- Team includes Lead Auditors, industry experts and Government QCI & FSSAI Approved Consultants.
- We don’t make client follow up for their project rather we follow up client for project execution.
- Client services for LIFE TIME not only up to project completion.
- Hence 100% client satisfactions at all the times.
- addwise believes that implementation of system is more important than no. of visit.
- Confidentiality is strictly maintained during and after implementation of project.
GET FREE BRC CERTIFICATION COST QUOTE for Fast, Easy and Cost Effective BRCGS Certificate / Training
List of BRC food Certified Clients
Uflex Limited, Havmor Icecream, Ruparel Foods Pvt. Ltd., Kalpesh Corporation, Satnam Psyllium, Eastmade Spices, AV Organics etc. more than 50 projects successfully completed with A Grade.
Please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get full client list.
What Trainings are required for BRCGS Certification?
addwise offers following trainings for BRCGS based Food Safety Management System
|BRCGS Certification Training – Awareness||
|BRCGS Certification Training – Awareness||
|BRCGS Certification BRC Internal Auditor Training||
|BRCGS Certification BRC Internal Auditor Training||
How to apply for BRCGS Certification?
Click here to get free quote or email us on email@example.com
Contact: Girish Sharma
addwise – +91 99789 40673
GET FREE QUOTE for Fast, Easy and Cost Effective BRCGS Certification / BRCGS Certification Training