What is HACCP?
What HACCP means? What is HACCP food safety? What does HACCP stand for?
HACCP is HAZARD ANALYSIS AND CRITICAL CONTROL POINT. HACCP is principal based guidelines for Food Safety Management System
Why HACCP? What is Haccp used for?
HACCP Food Safety Management System is an International Management System certification criteria/requirements, an organisation can opt to go for certification against HACCP Food Safety Management System -Requirements.
What are the 7 steps of Haccp? What is Haccp and its principles? How do you do a HACCP analysis?
7 Principles of HACCP must be followed for HACCP Analysis and preparation of HACCP Plan
HACCP Principle 1 Conduct Hazard Analysis
HACCP Principle 2 Identify Critical Control Point CCP
HACCP Principle 3 Establish Critical Limit
HACCP Principle 4 Establish Monitoring Procedure
HACCP Principle 5 Establish Corrective Actions
HACCP Principle 6 Establish Record Keeping Procedure
HACCP Principle 7 Establish Verification Procedure
What are the critical control points CCP for food safety? What are examples of CCP critical control points?
At what steps in your process can controls be applied to prevent or eliminate the hazards that have been identified? These are your critical control points.
In simple language Critical Control Point CCP is a Parameter or control before which your food is unsafe and Parameter or control after applied food is safe.
Example of Critical Control Point CCP are Pasteurisation Temperature of Milk Processing, Metal Detector before final packing, Filter Screen before final packing of food product. There may be other parameters or control such as pH, Viscosity, Moisture, Pressure etc can be example of CCP based on food product under HACCP Plan preparation.
What are the sectors for HACCP Certification?
The organisation irrespective of manufacturing or service industry involved in food & beverage manufacturing, food & beverage service, food & beverage trading, food & beverage warehousing, food & beverage transportation and food packaging, involved in Agriculture, Aquaculture, Horticulture, Fruits & Vegetables, Dairy Products, Meat & Meat Products, Fish & Fishery Products, Spices & Condiments, Nuts & Nut Products, Cereals, Bakery & Confectionary, Restaurants, Hotels, Fast Food Operations can benefit of certification and implementation HACCP based Food Safety Management System such as
What is HACCP plan for food safety? How has HACCP impacted food safety?
- Organizational commitment towards Food Safety
- develop internal system about Food Safety Hazard and Risk from process and product
- Develop Food Safety Monitoring Plan covering stages of inspections required to control manufacturing or service delivery process to eliminate, reduce or control health hazards and food safety risks from physical, chemical & microbiological contamination.
- Increase consumer confidence, community faith and stake holder confidence
- Reduce legal obligation related to product, service delivery such as Food Safety and Standards FSSAI Act, FSS Rules, Food Safety & Standard Rules.
- Global market access in terms of export and global recognition
- Independent of personal competency and high reliability on Food Safety Management System.
- Reduce Product Recall, Reduce Product Withdrawal, Reduce Non-Conformances, Reduce re-process, Reduce Legal Non-Compliances,
- Legal Compliance of Schedule 4 Compliance of FSSAI, FSSAI license conditions, FSSAI Inspection
- Pre-Requisite Program, Operational PRP, Hazard Risk Evaluation, CCP Determination, HACCP Plan, Validation Plan, Verification Plan
- Food Safety concerned organizational approach
- Reduce Legal Obligation and compliance inspections.
How do I get HACCP Certificate?
How can I get HACCP Certification? Process Step for HACCP Certification
- Gap Analysis, Food Safety Policy, Food Safety Objectives
- Determining role, responsibility and authorities, Identify and assemble core group, Appointment of Team Leader
- Management System Documentation: Level 1 to Level 4, Pre-Requisite Program, Operational PRPs, Hazard Evaluation, Critical Control Point, HACCP Plan, Food Safety Plan, Validation Plan, Verification Plan.
- Awareness Training to Core Group and identified staff
- Internal Auditors Training to Core Group and Conduct of Internal Audit
- Conduct of Management Review Meeting
- Application to Certification Body
- Final Certification Audit – end of project
HACCP Certification Consultancy
Is consultant required to get HACCP Certificate?
addwise can help you establish system according to HACCP based Food Safety Management System Requirements. addwise have profession method of implementing HACCP based Food Safety requirement. The activity time line for achieving HACCP certification is as follows:
addwise can help you develop, implement HACCP system and attain HACCP certification from reputed certification body. addwise is preferred consultancy organization by reputed certification bodies.
Who we are as HACCP Certification Consultancy?
Team addwise have Food Safety Qualified professionals, HACCP / ISO 22000:2005 Lead Auditors who have audited HACCP / ISO 22000:2005 systems in more than 800 organisation covering manufacturing and service industries of varied size and complexity in India, Ethiopia, Kuwait, Qatar, Dubai.
addwise provides HACCP consultancy services in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Mumbai, Pune, Mehsana, Sidhpur, Palanpur, Gandhinagar, Nadiad, Anand, Kutch, Ankleshwar, Dahej, Bharuch, Vapi, Valsad, Junagadh, Porbandar, Bhavnagar, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Nepal, Bhutan, UAE, Middle East, Dubai etc.
Team addwise includes legal experts on food safety laws, rules and regulations, helps organisation comply with. Team addwise includes QCI Approved and FSSAI Approved HACCP & ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System Consultant.
addwise have successfully completed consultancy projects according to EU HACCP 2016/C 278/01 and Singapore HACCP requirements.
addwise is the only QCI Approved Food Safety HACCP & ISO 22000 Consultant in Gujarat. addwise is the only FSSAI Approved HACCP & ISO 22000 Food Safety Inspector, FSSAI Consultant, FSSAI Assessor and FSSAI Evaluator.
Food Business Operator (FBO) wish to avail financial assistance from MOFPI (Ministry of Food Processing India) or APEDA (Agriculture Produce Export Development Authority) should have QCI Approved Consultant for HACCP based Food Safety Management System Certification.
What we Offer?
- One to One & personal attention rather than pure professional approach.
- 100% client retained till today.
- In-time project completion for all the projects handled till today.
- Team includes Lead Auditors, industry experts and Government QCI & FSSAI Approved Consultants.
- We don’t make client follow up for their project rather we follow up client for project execution.
- Client services for LIFE TIME not only up to project completion.
- Hence 100% client satisfactions at all the times.
- addwise believes that implementation of system is more important than no. of visit.
- Confidentiality is strictly maintained during and after implementation of project.
List of HACCP Certified Clients
Havmor Ice Cream Limited, Ruparel Foods Pvt. Ltd. Haldyn Heinz, Kalpesh Corporation, LCL Logistics, Satyam Industries, etc.
Please feel free to email us on email@example.com to get full client list.
|HACCP – Awareness Training||
|HACCP – Awareness Training||
|HACCP – Internal Auditor Training||
|HACCP – Internal Auditor Training||