PSCI Registration and Implementation Consultants In India
Introduction of PSCI
The Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Initiative (PSCI) is a group of pharmaceutical and healthcare supply chain companies that share a vision of better social, economic and environmental outcomes for all those involved in the pharmaceutical supply chain. This includes improved conditions for workers, safe processes and facilities, economic development and a cleaner environment for local communities.
The PSCI created the Pharmaceutical Industry Principles for Responsible Supply Chain Management (“PSCI Principles”) which address the five key areas of responsible business practices throughout the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry’s supply chain:
- Environmental Protection;
- Health & Safety;
- Management Systems
- Less duplication. The program reduces the audit burden on suppliers and members.
- Cost and resource savings. Audits cost money and time, fewer audits means lower cost and efficiency gains for both sides.
- Continuous improvement. Fewer audits leaves more time to focus on improvements.
- Greater visibility of our supply chain, allowing us to see trends and patterns.
- Better identification of areas for improvement as a result.
- One industry voice. Common guidelines and consistent message helping drive improvement.
How addwise can help you?
addwise can help you establish system according to PSCI Standards requirements, Legal documents requirements guidance and Providing Effective training to organization core team and workers for Audit interview facing. addwise have profession method of implementing PSCI requirements. The activity time line for successfully compliance of PSCI audit requirements are as follows:
Road Map for Documentation, Implementation and training for PSCI
- Gap Analysis regarding Infrastructure, Legal Documents and Management systems Documents
- Awareness Training to Core Group and identified staff
- Determining role, responsibility and authorities, Identify and assemble core group, Appointment of Team Leader
- Management System Documentation: Manual, Procedure, Records and Checklists
- Workers training
- Filling Self-Assessment tool kit for pre-audit Requirements
- Application for Onsite Audit
- Submission of CAPA
addwise can help you to successfully complying the PSCI Standards requirements.
Benefits of addwise OHSAS 18001:2007 projects execution:
- One to One & personal attention rather than pure professional approach.
- 100% client retained till today.
- In-time project completion for all the projects handled till today.
- Team includes Lead Auditors, industry experts and Government QCI & FSSAI Approved Consultants.
- We don’t make client follow up for their project rather we follow up client for project execution.
- Client services for LIFE TIME not only up to project completion.
- Hence 100% client satisfactions at all the times.
- addwise believes that implementation of system is more important than no. of visit.
- Confidentiality is strictly maintained during and after implementation of project.
Companies Benefited by Addwise Consultancy on PSCI Standards Requirements
Team addwise have Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Qualified professionals, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015 Qualified Lead Auditors who have audited EHS systems in more than 1000 organization covering manufacturing and service industries of varied size and complexity in India, Ethiopia, Kuwait, Qatar, Dubai.
Team addwise includes legal experts on health & safety laws, rules and regulations, helps organization comply with EHS, SHE, HSE and Labour laws Compliance evaluation.
addwise client list for PSCI Standards Requirements
Zydus Cadila Group, Zydus wellness, Akums, VVF India, Maxcure etc.
Please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get full client list.
Click here to get free quote or email us on email@example.com
addwise provides their all consultancy services in pan India basis as well as in abroad
addwise – +91 99789 40673
GET FREE QUOTE for Fast, Easy and Cost Effective OHSAS 18001 Certificate / Training