What is FSSC 22000 Certification Standard?
Full form of FSSC is Food Safety Standard Certification.
FSSC 22000 is scheme which comprises of requirement of ISO 22000 and respective ISO/TS 22002 and Additional Requirements published time to time.
What is difference between ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000?
Combined with the ISO 22000 Food Safety Management standard with the Publicly Available Specification (PAS) 220 or ISO/TS 22002-1: Part-1 Food Manufacturing and other FSSC Additional requirements OR ISO/TS 22002-1: Part-2 Packaging Requirement and other FSSC Additional requirements comprises FSSC 22000 standard requirement.
FSSC 22000 certification scheme is fully recognised by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). ISO 22000 is not GFSI recommended standard.
Latest Version of FSSC 22000 standard is Version 5.1, available for audit and certification as of now.
GFSI is an organisation committed to benchmarking food safety management schemes with an aim towards fostering a convergence between food safety standards.
Why FSSC 22000 Version 6.0 ?
Current FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 will no longer valid after 1st April 2024. All certified to FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 must upgrade to FSSC 22000 Latest Version 6 after 1st April 2024.
FSSC 22000 Standard can be applied to a broad spectrum of organisations of any size of complexity in food manufacturing. This program is designed for food manufacturers who supply or plan to supply their products to major food retailers or major branded food companies.
Those manufacturers certified against ISO 22000 will only need a review on additional requirements in order to meet the FSSC 22000 certification scheme. Any organisation with an existing food safety program such as GMP or HACCP, can use such program as a platform and incorporate the elements of the combined ISO 22000 and PAS 220 into their existing system.
The organisation willing to export to US and Canada shall have to be certified for FSSC 22000. The certified organisation will be uploaded on FSSC22000 website which is an added credibility for food exporters.
FSSC 22006 Food Quality Certification is latest standard under FSSC 22000 certification scheme.
FSSC 22000 is FSMS Food Safety Management System and FSSC 22000 covers HACCP also.
The organisation irrespective of manufacturing or service industry involved in food & beverage manufacturing, food & beverage service, food & beverage trading, food & beverage warehousing, food & beverage transportation and food packaging, involved in Agriculture, Aquaculture, Horticulture, Fruits & Vegetables, Dairy Products, Meat & Meat Products, Fish & Fishery Products, Spices & Condiments, Nuts & Nut Products, Cereals, Bakery & Confectionery, Restaurants, Hotels, Fast Food Operations can benefit from certification and implementation of FSSC 22000 Version 5 FSMS Food Safety Management System such as
Benefits of FSSC 22000 Certification?
- Organisationals commitment towards Food Safety
- develop internal system about Food Safety Hazard and Risk from process and product
- Develop Food Safety Monitoring Plan covering stages of inspections required to control manufacturing or service delivery process to eliminate, reduce or control health hazards and food safety risks from physical, chemical & microbiological contamination.
- Increase consumer confidence, community faith and stake holder confidence
- Reduce legal obligation related to product, service delivery such as Food Safety and Standards FSSAI Act, FSS Rules, Food Safety & Standard Rules.
- Global market access in terms of export and global recognition
- Independent of personal competency and high reliability on Food Safety Management System.
- Reduce Product Recall, Reduce Product Withdrawal, Reduce Non-Conformances, Reduce re-process, Reduce Legal Non-Compliances,
- Legal Compliance of Schedule 4 Compliance of FSSAI, FSSAI license conditions, FSSAI Inspection
- Pre-Requisite Program, Operational PRP, Hazard Risk Evaluation, CCP Determination, HACCP Plan, Validation Plan, Verification Plan
- Food Safety concerned organizational approach
- Reduce Legal Obligation and compliance inspections.
How to track FSSC 22000 Certification online?
FSSC 22000 certified clients can be viewed on FSSC22000 certification directory. FSSC 22000 Certification online directory is maintained with Name of Client, Address, Scope, Certificate Issue and Validity.
How do I get FSSC 22000 Certificate?
How to achieve FSSC 22000 Certification?
- Gap Analysis, Food Safety Policy, Food Safety Objectives
- Determining role, responsibility and authorities, Identify and assemble core group, Appointment of Team Leader
- Management System Documentation: Level 1 to Level 4, Pre-Requisite Program, Operational PRPs, Hazard Evaluation, Critical Control Point, HACCP Plan, Food Safety Plan, Validation Plan, Verification Plan.
- Awareness Training to Core Group and identified staff
- Internal Auditors Training to Core Group and Conduct of Internal Audit
- Conduct of Management Review Meeting
- Application to Certification Body
- Final Certification Audit – end of project
FSSC 22000 Certification Consultancy
Is Consultant Required for FSSC 22000 Certification?
addwise can help you establish system according to FSSC 22000 Version 5 Food Safety Management System Requirements. addwise have profession method of implementing FSSC 22000 requirement. The activity time line for achieving FSSC 22000 certification is as follows:
addwise can help you develop, implement FSSC 22000 system and attain FSSC 22000 certification from reputed certification body. addwise is preferred consultancy organization by reputed certification bodies.
Who we are as FSSC 22000 Certification Consultancy?
addwise is the only Approved Food Safety FSSC 22000 Consultant in Gujarat. addwise have successfully completed more than 100 projects for FSSC 22000 certification consultancy.
Team addwise have Food Safety Qualified professionals, FSSC 22000 Lead Auditors who have audited FSSC 22000 systems in more than 550 organisation covering manufacturing and service industries of varied size and complexity in India, Ethiopia, Kuwait, Qatar, Dubai, Nepal, Bhutan and Middle East.
Team addwise includes legal experts on food safety laws, rules and regulations, helps organisation comply with. Team addwise includes QCI Approved and FSSAI Approved FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System Consultant.
addwise provides FSSC 22000 certification consultancy services in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Mumbai, Pune, Mehsana, Sidhpur, Palanpur, Gandhinagar, Nadiad, Anand, Kutch, Ankleshwar, Dahej, Bharuch, Vapi, Valsad, Junagadh, Porbandar, Bhavnagar, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Nepal, Bhutan, UAE, Middle East, Dubai etc.
What we Offer?
- One to One & personal attention rather than pure professional approach.
- 100% client retained till today.
- In-time project completion for all the projects handled till today.
- Team includes Lead Auditors, industry experts and Government QCI & FSSAI Approved Consultants.
- We don’t make client follow up for their project rather we follow up client for project execution.
- Client services for LIFE TIME not only up to project completion.
- Hence 100% client satisfactions at all the times.
- addwise believes that implementation of system is more important than no. of visit.
- Confidentiality is strictly maintained during and after implementation of project.
List of FSSC 22000 Certified Clients
Cargill India, EID Perry, Zydus Cadila Group, Havmor Ice Cream Limited, Cera Sanitaryware Ltd, Somany Ceramics Ltd, Sayaji Ingritech, Gujarat Ambuja, Maize Group, Kalpesh Corporation, Kumar Industries, etc.
Please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get full client list.
What Training are Required for FSSC 22000?
addwise offers following trainings for FSSC 22000 Version 5 Food Safety Management System
|FSSC 22000 – Awareness Training||
|FSSC 22000 – Awareness Training||
|FSSC 22000 – Internal Auditor Training||
|FSSC 22000 – Internal Auditor Training||