NABL (Certification, Registration, Implementation Consultants In India
The concept of Laboratory Accreditation was developed to provide a means for third-party certification of the competence of laboratories to perform specific type(s) of testing and calibration.
Laboratory Accreditation provides formal recognition of competent laboratories, thus providing a ready means for customers to find reliable testing and calibration services in order to meet their demands.
Laboratory Accreditation enhances customer confidence in accepting testing / calibration reports issued by accredited laboratories.
The globalisation of Indian economy and the liberalisation policies initiated by the Government in reducing trade barriers and providing greater thrust to exports makes it imperative for Accredited Laboratories to be at international level of competence.
Benefits of Accreditation
Formal recognition of competence of a laboratory by an Accreditation body in accordance with international criteria has many advantages:
1. Potential increase in business due to enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction.
2. Savings in terms of time and money due to reduction or elimination of the need for re-testing of products.
3. Better control of laboratory operations and feedback to laboratories as to whether they have sound Quality Assurance System and are technically competent.
4. Increase of confidence in Testing / Calibration data and personnel performing work.
5. Customers can search and identify the laboratories accredited by NABL for their specific requirements from the Directory of Accredited Laboratories.
6. Users of accredited laboratories will enjoy greater access for their products, in both domestic and international markets, when tested by accredited laboratories.
GET FREE QUOTE for Fast, Easy and Cost Effective NABL Certificate / Training