Hindu Praman Certification is recognition that the products are permissible under Hindu Religious Guidelines. These products are thus edible, drinkable or usable by Hindus especially vegetarian like followers of ISKON, Swaminarayan, Jain etc. Hindu Praman certification from an established International Hindu Promotion council (IHPC) organization helps to build Hindu and Pure Vegetarian consumer’s confidence without suspicion or doubt over the consumption of the food products. It is an authoritative and reliable testimony to support food manufacturers’ claim that their products have met strict Hindu Praman Certification established requirements.
The certified ‘Hindu Praman’ food products are not only accepted domestically but are marketable to Hindu and vegetarian consumers worldwide. This opens up an opportunity for export markets specially those markets which are dense populated by Indian, Hindu, Swaminarayan, Jain and vegetarianism consumers especially which do not consume non-Hindu food product as a religious belief. Moreover Hindu food products are not only welcomed by Hindu consumers but by non-Hindu consumers like followers of vegetarianism and vegan. Besides Hindu Praman certificate represents high level of hygiene, cleanliness, safety, nutrition and is produced stringently under the requirements set in Global Standard for Hindu Praman Certification.
It is estimated that 15% of world population follow Hinduism and especially vegetarianism which consist of followers of ISKON, Swaminarayan, Jain and are widely populated in countries like United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc. Today, Hindu praman trademark is an important marketing tool in the international arena particularly if the product is aimed at penetrating Hindu religious countries like India and Hinduism or Vegetarianism populated countries like United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc. Hindu especially vegetarian consumers will have greater confidence in purchasing such products without questioning its authenticity. Producers who do not have the Hindu Paraman certification would lose a large segment of potential customers from around the world. In addition, the Hindu praman certification is also required by an importer to the country dominated with Hinduism and vegetarianism followers like India, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc..
addwise can help you for getting evaluate your product as per Global Standard for HINDU PRAMAN CERTIFICATION, fill up application form and provide support till successful achievement of HINDU PRAMAN CERTIFICATION. addwise have professionals and expert for HINDU PRAMAN FOOD CERTIFICATION Consultancy Services.
- One to One & personal attention rather than pure professional approach.
- 100% client retained till today.
- In-time project completion for all the projects handled till today.
- Team includes Lead Auditors, industry experts and Government QCI & FSSAI Approved Consultants.
- Client services for LIFE TIME not only up to project completion.
- Hence 100% client satisfactions at all the times.
- Confidentiality is strictly maintained during and after implementation of project.
- Team addwise have qualified professionals, HACCP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 and BRC Lead Auditors who have audited various food safety management systems in more than 1000 organization covering manufacturing and service industries of varied size and complexity in India, US, UK, Canada, Quwait, Katar, Dubai etc.
Please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get full client list.
Click here to get free quote or email us on email@example.com
- addwise provides HINDU PRAMAN FOOD CERTIFICATION consultancy services in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Mumbai, Pune, Mehsana, Sidhpur, Palanpur, Gandhinagar, Nadiad, Anand, Kutch, Ankleshwar, Dahej, Bharuch, Vapi, Valsad, Junagadh, Porbandar, Bhavnagar, Maharashtra, New Delhi etc.